The California Diaries: Wedding Edition

I've been a little bit off the grid these past nine days (other than lots of instagram-ing of course).  The reason being: my California adventure!  I headed out to the Golden State for my cousin's wedding, but spent some extra time exploring some incredible northern cali destinations.  

Because I took a zillion and one photos while vacationing, I figured one blog post would simply not do.  My trip started out in Point Reyes, CA for the wedding and so thats where my California Diaries will begin as well :-) 



The makeup was FLAWLESS.


Getting all done up


I absolutely adored my bridesmaid dress and the bouquet was incredible.  



No one I'd rather have by my side


Momma helping the beautiful bride get ready! 

My dress: BHLDN
Mom's dress: White House Black Market

The wedding was perfect & I couldn't have been more honored to be apart of it.  

xo
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment