Sunday morning stripes

I am such a sucker for a good, striped dress.  Probably why I own about 4 variations.  And while I am totally digging this Forever 21 midi striped version, I really think the accessories are what bring this whole ensemble up a notch.  I love how the dress/jacket/bag/bling combo embodies the "sunday morning" sort of feeling.   



Sipping my iced cinnamon dolce latte no whip, two pumps - The more complex the order, the more complex the person...right!?









Loving my summer Sunday mornings


This tote bag is one of my favorite recent purchases.  It was great for traveling, key for lugging all of my stuff to and from work, and I know it will be a college essential!  

Sunglasses: RayBans
Earrings: Kate Spade
Dress: Forever 21
Jacket: American Eagle 
Bag: Kate Spade
Shoes: Sam & Edelman 
My favorite Accessory: Starbucks cinnamon dolce latte! 

xo
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment