Pretty in Pineapples

When shopping I tend to gravitate towards darker hues, much to my friends' and families' chagrin.  My mom coined the phrase "if its black, put it back" just for me! (I use "if its brown, put it down" for her ;-)  Everyone seems to think that I need more color in my life and while I have been trying to step outside my comfort zone in the fashion realm I cannot abandon my love of a great dark neutral.  

What I love, love, love about this dress is that while it is a darker shade, it still adds so much personality!  Not to mention my insane obsession with pineapple prints!  (I'm equally obsessed with eating them..yum yum)







I am going to try and tape this slit closed so I can sport the dress to work!  Ha ha if you think I'm kidding..



 

Sunglasses: Ray Bans
Earrings: Kate Spade
Dress: Topshop
Bag: Michael Kors
Shoes: Jessica Simpson via TJ Maxx

XO,
Meg



No comments:

Post a Comment