Senior pictures

My first half of senior year is over.  Which means I just have a few more months left and then I will be a high school graduate (Commence gasping).  I am seriously so floored that time has gone by so quickly.  This semester has felt like a milli second.  At the start of year I was really sad because I knew that a chapter of my life was soon to close.  (Check out earlier post to understand my "early life crisis"   ;-) http://undermegsumbrella.blogspot.com/2013/08/crazy-for-daisies.html)  It was really important for me to have the best senior year.  I wanted, and still do, to go out with a bang.  So far the year truly has met all of my expectations and I know that my stellar year will only continue.  Something that is a large part of the "Senior experience" is the professional photography of course, Senior Pictures everyone!  I was really looking forward to mine and I had the absolute best time (I also had the best photographer too!)  The fashion, the makeup, the scenery, everything was just on point.  The finished products turned out even better than I had hoped.  I have already been using some of my senior pictures for fashion posts ("Christmas is comin'" and "Sweaters and Stats") and there will definitely be more to come.  This adorable Topshop dress I actually showcased really early on in my blogging adventures and it is still a favorite.  These were some of the last photos from the session and they are also some of my favorites! 








*Molly Grace Photography* 

Dress: Topshop
Jacket: H&M
Shoes: Converse of course (not pictured) 

xo
Meg

7 comments:

  1. oh gosh you look so pretty! really cute photos!
    Emma xx
    http://iemmafashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I love your blog! (Just followed on bloglovin') Hope you'll stop by again!

      Delete
  2. You are beautiful!)Great outfit!!Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know in my blog. xoxo
    http://www.elationofcreation.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Hope you stop by again!

      Delete
  3. Wow! You are absolutely beautiful dear Meg ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! You're too sweet! Hope you'll stop by again!

      Delete